- 6 boneless, skinless chicken-breast halves (5 ounces each)
- 1/2 cup of fine, dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup of extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons of fresh chopped parsley
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of dried oregano
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 cup of Chicken Stock
- 1/4 cup of fresh lemon juice (this is what original recipe asked for I ended up using limes, I recommend using lemons, they have more juice and have a more pungent flavor).
- 1 teaspoon crushed hot red pepper
- 4 cloves of garlic
I never knew how to handle a chicken breast so I learned a lot from preparing this dish, the overall out come could have been better if I had used lemons instead of limes. Because I used limes instead of lemons the sauce come out more of a herb sauce and no lemon.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades