Breast of a Chicken in Light Lemon Herb Sauce
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken-breast halves (5 ounces each)
- 1/2 cup of fine, dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup of extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons of fresh chopped parsley
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of dried oregano
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 cup of Chicken Stock
- 1/4 cup of fresh lemon juice (this is what original recipe asked for I ended up using limes, I recommend using lemons, they have more juice and have a more pungent flavor).
- 1 teaspoon crushed hot red pepper
- 4 cloves of garlic
I never knew how to handle a chicken breast so I learned a lot from preparing this dish, the overall out come could have been better if I had used lemons instead of limes. Because I used limes instead of lemons the sauce come out more of a herb sauce and no lemon.