- 1 large Idaho potato
- 12 large eggs
- 1/3 cup of heavy cream
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/3 cups cubed (1-inch) day-old bread, crusts removed
- 3 tablespoons of extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 onion, cut into 1-inch strips
- Red bell pepper
- Green bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon of unsalted butter
This dish was pretty interesting to make and I enjoyed preparing but I cant stand onions so I could not stand to eat it because the flavor of the onion was so overpowering.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.