This was my attempt at Fettuccine Alfredo and sorry to anyone who looks at this, my photos are completely disorganized because I remembered about halfway into cooking this dish to take photos. Anyways a mistake I noticed right off the bat after cooking was that the sauce was not very thick, my brother recommended the letting sauce sit on heat a little longer. Anyone else got any other tips?
- 1 pound of Fettucine Alfredo pasta
- 2/3 cups of heavy cream
- Finely ground black pepper
- 2 large egg yolks
- 1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon of coarsely ground black peppercorns
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades